I’ve been tagged, kinda exciting, I think. Sandy Kalik, fellow young PR and my future Scrabulous sparing partner, has meme-tagged me. So to follow suit, I will share “8 random things about me” and then pay it forward to 8 people who haven’t already been tagged…
Being new to this game, I think I’m supposed to post the rules, so here they are…
First, here are the meme-tagging rules:
- Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- List EIGHT random facts about yourself.
- Tag EIGHT people at the end of your post and list their names.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Here eight random things about me:
- I have over 400 cds and recently started collecting vinyl LPs.
- I once ran into a telephone pole while rollerblading down a hill and the resulting scar on my knee is shaped like a map of the US. Seriously.
- My brain operates faster than my mouth, so when I get overly excited about something I tend to get tongue-tied — not good considering I work in PR. Thankfully I rarely get excited about work HA!
- I’ve seen the broadway show RENT over 8x — 4 of those 8x were during the same year, and 1 of the 8x was on New Year’s Eve.
- I can turn a killer double play–better than most males.
- I name all of my purchases – most recent additions Miggy (ipod nano), Roger Rabbit (30GB ipod), Spuds (macbook), and Zazz (my new Jetta named by D).
- In college Dina got me obsessed with going to FoxWoods to play Bingo… yes, bingo, with old ladies in blue wigs. It was hysterical. We had a great time though.
- I’ve seen Kelly Clarkson in concert more times than any 26 year old should ever admit.